Amps Continuous Charge Rate: 60 ACD (25*C)
The Magnum Energy MS4448
120/240V Series Inverter/Charger is a pure sine wave inverter designed
specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The
MS-AE Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all cost effective.
No stacking required: The
unique design of the MS-AE Series can provide 120 or 240 volt output in
one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240
Power Factor Corrected (PFC): The
PFC charger is built into all of the inverter/chargers. It uses less
energy from a generator than a standard charger-using only 15 amps per
100 amps versus 23 amps used by standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS-AE Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741 for renewable energy installations.
the MS-AE Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter's
output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your
utility power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal
block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
Features and General Information
- Pure sine wave
- 24 and 48 volt configuration
- Mount the MS-AE Series on a shelf or wall
- The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance
- Provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port
design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and
360 degree DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more
accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS-AE Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: Up to 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models
- 2 year limited warranty