Amps Continuous Charge Rate: 105 ACD (25*C)
The Magnum Energy MS-4024AE120/240V
Series Inverter/Charger is a pure sine wave inverter designed
specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications.
Powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all cost effective, this inverter is unique in that no stacking is required.
MS-AE Series can provide 120 or 240-volt output in one unit,
eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts. This
inverter is a great value-*Power Factor Corrected (PFC).
PFC charger is built into all of these inverter/chargers, allowing it
to use less energy from a generator than a standard charger- only 15
amps per 100 amps versus 23 amps.
Series is safe and reliable; it is ETL Listed to the strict
requirements of UL 1741 for renewable energy installations.
in four easy steps: connect the inverter's output to your distribution
circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable (AC) to
the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and
switch on the power.
Itís that simple!
Features and General Information
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonis distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices: The MS Series comes in three power models and 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Upgradeable memory: The inverter is designed with Flash programming for easy memory upgrades.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS Series provides multiple ports including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360 degree DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 50 Amp transfer service is available on all models.