Amps Continuous Charge Rate: 120 ACD (45*C)
Introducing the ME Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy The ME
Series is powerful and cost effective. A new generation inverter, it
is designed specifically for rugged recreational vehicle use.
is easy to use and very easy to install. Install the ME Series inverter
in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your
distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your shore power
cable (AC) to the inverter’s easy to reach terminal block, connect the
batteries, and switch on the power.
reliable, these Magnum Energy inverters are ETL Listed to the stringent
requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and UL 1741 for off grid
Features and General Information
- Efficient: The sine wave charger efficiently charges your batteries even at low AC voltage, while the
modified sine wave inverter keeps the cost down. Additionally, the battery temperature sensor works
with the charger for optimum battery charging.
The ME Series comes in three power models and 12 and 24 volt
configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Upgradeable memory: The inverter is designed with Flash programming for easy memory upgrades.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the ME Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
ports: The ME Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485
communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.Accessible
design: The extra large
access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals
with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The ME Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 50 Amp transfer service is available on all models.