Model: Magnum MM-1524AE
Amps Continuous Charge Rate: 35 ACD (25*C)
*The all-new MM Series from Magnum Energy*
This inverter designed to accommodate entertainment systems and small appliances in boats, cabins, and smaller RVs.
exciting new design, The MM is a smaller, lighter and less expensive
version of the popular ME and MS Series inverters. This cost effective
inverter retains all the built in protection and reliability of ME and
The MM models with
chargers use the same charger topology used in all Magnum models, a PFC
(Power Factor Corrected) charger, which is 85% efficient. Available
in 600 and 1200-watt models, the MM Series is ETL listed to the
requirements of UL/cUL 458. This very cost effective inverter is
efficient, powerful, easy-to-use.
- Modified Sinewave
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work
well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature
limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or
above 15.5 VDC, the MM Series will automatically shut down.
overload protection: The MM Series will automatically shut down if its
output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving
the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MM Series comes with an on/off frontmounted switch with an easy-toread LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
temp sensor: The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures
from 0 - 50° C on all inverter models with a charger.
- Buy with ease: The MM Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
- Accessories and Options*
Remote control: Optional remotes are available for the MM Series,
including the MM-R, MM-RC, and the ME-RC. A four wire phone jack comes
standard with the unit to connect the remote.