Model: Magnum MM-1212
Amps Continuous Charge Rate: 70 ACD (25*C)
Introducing the MM Series from Magnum Energy
-- A new generation inverter designed to accommodate entertainment
systems and small appliances in smaller RVs, boats and cabins in an all
new design. Based on the popular ME and MS Series inverters, the MM is
smaller, lighter and less expensive while retaining all the built in
protection and reliability of ME and MS models. The MM models with
chargers use a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger, which is 85%
efficient and the same charger topology used in all Magnum models.
MM Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458.
Available in 600 and 1200 watt models, the MM Series inverters are
powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
- Modified Sinewave
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work
well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature
limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or
above 15.5 VDC, the MM Series will automatically shut down.
overload protection: The MM Series will automatically shut down if its
output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving
the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MM Series comes with an on/off frontmounted switch with an easy-toread LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
temp sensor: The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures
from 0 - 50° C on all inverter models with a charger.
- Buy with ease: The MM Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
- Accessories and Options*
Remote control: Optional remotes are available for the MM Series,
including the MM-R, MM-RC, and the ME-RC. A four wire phone jack comes
standard with the unit to connect the remote.