KDHD programmable high power series/PM brushed DC motor controllers
provide efficient, smooth and quite controls for electrical vehicles
like golf cart, go-cart, electric motorcycle, fork lift, hybrid vehicle,
as well as electric boat and industry motor speed control. Motor speed
controller uses high power MOSFET, fast PWM to achieve efficiency 99% in
most cases. Powerful microprocessor brings in comprehensive and precise
control to brushed motor controllers. This programmable brushed motor
controller also allows users to set parameters, conduct tests, and
obtain diagnostic information quickly and easily.
• Opto-isolated technology achieve stability.
• Intelligence with powerful microprocessor.
• Current limit and torque control.
• Low EMC.
• LED fault code.
• Voltage monitoring on voltage source 12V and 5V.
• Hardware over current protection.
• Hardware over voltage protection.
• Support torque mode, speed mode, and balanced mode operation.
• Configurable limit for motor current.
• Battery protection: current cutback, warning and shutdown at
configurable high and low battery voltage.
• Rugged aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation and harsh
• Rugged high current terminals, and rugged aviation connectors for
• Thermal protection: current cut back, warning and shutdown on high
• Configurable high pedal protection: Disable operation if power up with
• Easy installation: 0-5K two wires potentiometer can work.
• User program provided. Easy to use. No cost to customers.
• Frequency of Operation: 16.6kHz.
• Standby Battery Current: < 0.5mA.
• Controller supply voltage range, PWR, 10V to 30V(24V is preferred).
• Standard Throttle Input: 0-5K,3-wire or 2-wire pot
• Supply Current, 200mA @ 12V, or 2.5W.
• Configurable battery voltage range, B+. Max operating range: 18V to
• Full Power Temperature Range: 0℃ to 40℃ (controller case temperature).
• Operating Temperature Range: -30℃ to 90℃, 100℃ shutdown (controller
• Motor Current Limit, 1 minutes: 600A
• Motor Current Limit, continuous:300A