KBL BLDC Motor Speed Controller
Kelly KBL programmable BLDC motor controller provides efficient, smooth
and quite controls for golf cart, go-cart, electric motorcycle,
forklift, hybrid vehicle, electrical vehicle, electric boat, as well as
industry motor speed or torque control. Motor speed controller uses high
power MOSFET, PWM to achieve efficiency 99% in most cases. Powerful
microprocessor brings in comprehensive and precise control to BLDC motor
controllers. This programmable brushless motor controller also allows
users to set parameters, conduct tests, and obtain diagnostic
information quickly and easily.
• Intelligence with powerful microprocessor.
• Synchronous rectification, ultra low drop and fast PWM to achieve very
• Current limit and torque control.
• Battery current limiting available, doesn’t affect taking off
• Low EMC.
• LED fault code helps user debugging.
• Battery protection: current cutback, shutdown and warning at high or
• Rugged aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation.
• Thermal protection: current cuts back on low temperature and high
temperature to protect battery and controller.
• Configurable 60-degree or 120-degree hall position sensor.
• Any number of poles supported.
• Up to 40000 electric RPM. (Electric RPM = mechanical RPM * motor
• Three modes of regen: brake switch regen, release throttle regen, 0-5V
• High pedal protection: Disable operation if power up with non-zero
• Current multiplication: Take less current from battery, output more
current to motor.
• Easy installation: 3-wire potentiometer will work.
• PWMable Reverse Alarm.
• Brake Switch for regeneration.
• Analog Brake Input for continuous variable regeneration.
•Frequency of Operation: 16.6kHz.
•Standby Battery Current: < 1mA.
•5V Sensor Supply Current: 40mA.
•Supply Voltage, PWR, 18V to 90V
•Operating Voltage, B+, 18V to 90V
•Analog Brake and Throttle Input: 0-5 Volts. Producing 0-5V signal with
•Reverse Alarm, Main Contactor Coil Driver, Meter.
•Full Power Operating Temperature Range: 0℃ to 50 ℃ (controller case
•Operating Temperature Range:-30℃ to 90 ℃, 100℃ shutdown (controller
•Motor Current Limit, 1 minute: 200A.
•Motor Current Limit, continuous: 100A.
•Max Battery Current : Configurable.